Hello beautiful!🤗 Today’s makeup review is about EYELINERS. Yes, it’s a challenge😥 to put them on but hey, no ones perfect. I don’t use makeup on a regular but on the days that I do, I usually go for a winged liner look. So enough intro, let’s move on the review. Introducing. . .
- Lightweight mousse liner packed with pigment
- Lines and defines eyes but can also be used as a smudger or base for smokey eyes
- Glides on smoothly and precisely then dries down to a long–wearing, waterproof finish.
How to use:
- Dip a clean liner brush into product.
- Line top lash line as thick or thin as desired.
- For a smokey eye, apply to bottom lash line and smudge.
According to Ulta.
I use a precise brush to create my eyeliner. I noticed that the formulation dries up quickly, so in applying this it tends to crumble. I just dip in my brush then wipe off the excess in the pot an proceed to line my upper eyelids.
I can go as thick or as thin. It tends to smudge if not dried up. So I wait a little longer before curling my lashes. But the color pay off is great. It sets to a matte black color. One downside though, the formulation gets a little dried up once exposed to air. So it’s best that you keep the lid on it at all times to preserve the gel liner.
- Glides on great, easy to use (new)
- Matte black color
- Stays put
- Dries quickly if the pot is exposed to air
- Crumbles if applied on too much
- Tugs on skin
- Needs a brush
- Formula in the pot can dry over time
What NYX products have you guys tried?
Please note that the items reviewed may and may not work for you. Thanks for stopping by! Until the next post! XOXO
All images and opinions are mine. This post is not sponsored.