My current skin care routine consist of the following:
Rire Pore Tightening Toner:
This toner is ideal for oily combination skin types like mine. Aside from removing the extra gunk on my face, It minimizes pores. Smells a little bit like baby soap. Formulated without parabens and has the following ingredients:
- White Clay –Abundant minerals and contain nutrients to absorb sebum and reduce skin inflammation.
- Ash Extract – For skin elasticity and moisturizing the skin.
- Tea Tree Extract – To balance sensitive skin and pH levels.
- Aloe Vera Extract –Moisturizes, relax, and brightens the skin.
- Lavender Extract –Promotes skin health and relaxation.
- Camellia Sinesis Lead Extract –Recover skin vitality.
- Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract – Contains vitamin C, P, B, and K. Refreshes and makes the skin clear and smooth.
- Castanea Crenata Shell Extract –Skin restoration.
The packaging comes in a plastic bottle. Glad it didn’t break in the mail. Since it came all the way form Korea. BTW, It’s made in Korea. I purchased mine at Althea Korea. It was sold for only a $1!
My top moisturizers/serum:
Hydration is the key to healthy skin. This is from belifusa! Aqua bomb moisturizer for an instant and cooling sensation on my skin. May also be used as a makeup primer. It lightweight and not sticky. I was lucky enough to grab samples on instagram! So far, my skin did not break out while using it.
For brightening my blemishes, I got for the VC Effector Vit. C Serum. I already made a separate review on this. It did lighten up my face and some of my dark spots vanished. I do recommend to stay out of the sun while using brightening creams or serum.
Of all the sheet masks I’ve tried, The Premium Metal Mask form B&Soap are the bomb dot com! Also made a review on it. I love the formulation, the texture of the mask and my skin after using it. It beats a handful of moisturizing cream! Another sleeping mask to mention is the Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel. This lasted me months. Lightweight clear gel that moisturizes and soothes my skin after sun exposure.
Albolene Eye Makeup remover:
- Gently & effectively removes even the most stubborn eye makeup without burning or irritation
- Superior at removing long wearing mascara and eye shadow
- Removes even waterproof mascara
- Paraben, fragrance & preservative free
- Contact lens safe
- Leaves your sensitive eye area feeling conditioned and moisturized
- Contains ingredients that condition your lids and lashes
On days where I wear eyemakeup. I prefer using a gentle remover. I got this sample sizes in the mail and why not include them in the routine. It gently removes my eyemakeup without tugging and did not sting my eyes. A small pad cleans out pretty well. This may be purchased at any drugstore near you.
I forgot to mention my cleanser. Up to date I still use my cetaphil facial cleanser.
What are your skincare must haves?
The opinions expressed here are mine and not those of any advertiser, company, affiliate or group. This post is not sponsored. If you have a product in mind for us to try, Send us an email! This blog is not intended to speak in behalf of experts or professionals in skincare, makeup or anything you guys might think of related to our posts. Please note that the items reviewed may and may not work for you. Thanks for stopping by! Until the next post! XOXO
SUBSCRIBE to our mailing list for FREE!
Until the next post! Thanks for stopping by!