WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
The Mystery Blogger award! Thank you for your kind nomination, Beauty on a Budget! She blogs about makeup you may check her IG where she post stunning pictures. The mystery blog was created by Okoto Enigma. I am really flattered to get this amazing award! I did’t really think people would read my blogs. So I guess this is blogging!
Here are the rules for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)Share and link to your best post.
3 Things about myself:
- I’m a Filipino meaning, I was born and raised in the Philippines. In a small town in Baguio. I posted a blog it, because I really miss home. So where am I now? In California, USA. I moved here to join the love of my life. If I did had a choice to stay, I would! But that’s not how to “compromise”. One word. Marriage. I do plan on visiting my home town very very soon.
- I am a Registered Nurse ( in the philippines). Currently processing my NCLEX to officially work here in the US (I hope I pass!). Happily married, no kids yet. My aim at this point is to focus on my career. A little bit TMI but working in healthcare is my passion. I was trained at a very young age to take care of my siblings or family members who get sick. Fastforward becoming a Nurse, reality check when everyone is in need of caring. Trying to deal with all kinds of people in the world! The happy, sad and angry family members of patients. I mean I would too get so anxious if a loved one get admitted, but we are just humans not machines. I also tried volunteering at a church on my free time, to check church attendee’s blood pressures for free. They assigned me into a mini station just beside the entrance of the church. So I thought okay, Then suddenly a massive amount of people lined up like crazy and I was expected to check them individually. I mean I enjoyed helping people but not to the extent that they would not even let me breathe! My sweat was dripping, the stethoscope was locked in my ears, people questioning why their blood pressure sky rocketed and I was calmly assessing what their health history was so I could get a little info, then the person waiting just couldn’t wait then start complaining. It was like an emergency department without the proper machines and place! I reviewed my list of people I assessed and it was over 50 names in just 2 hours. That was an intense blood pressure assessment! Sorry for the super long storytime. Just wanted to share it with you. The struggles of becoming a full pledged Nurse is real! But I’m lovin’ it.
- I’m addicted to reviews! Especially Skincare. I would google on what shades are perfect for my skintone, lip color that matches, what’s trending, anything related but ofcourse I didn’t want to spurge every penny I earn on it. I mean, seriously, it’s just makeup. Thankfully there are a ton of beauty bloggers out there who kindly post before and after pictures of items, swatches, comparisons, you name it. All you need to do is type the phrase on the search button! Thank God for product reviews! And for bloggers! I’m still on the hunt for products that are worth trying and rest assured I’ll be posting stuff about it. When I find it.
Moving on to answering 5 Questions from Beauty On a Budget:
- Pick an animal that describes you the best?
Eagle because this type of specie works best “alone” . Strong and big, soaring around the sky and always looking serious. Like me I guess, but not just by looking but observing the world in general that is always changing. And always focused on what matters most. If I don’t smile, People would assume I’m mad or sad. I’m like this is just my resting b@#$%^ face! Just kidding, I’m currently growing out my brows so maybe people won’t judge me that easily. People are just so hard to please.
I love blogging but I also love my day job and how I wish that this hobby could pay the bills, right? To those who actually make a living on it like aka MichellePhan You are ultimate goals! Working and getting paid on your dream job is just THE ULTIMATE JOB! But anyhow, I just started this blog months ago, so far I just enjoy posting stuff. Plus I do love my job, minus the stress. =). #Becoming your own boss.
- If you could only pick one dessert to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I’m thinking of cake and ice cream but I know this would kill me in the long run, sugar does turn into fat if stored and not burned according to experts. So I would go for an ‘au naturale’ bowl of strawberries. Naturally sweet and simple yet rich in nutrients. Plus it’s good for the skin because of antioxidants.
- One country/city/place you would like to visit?
Korea. Just because I love their skincare products! I read a lot of good and fun things to do there. How I wish I had time to visit. But definitely on my bucketlist! Specifically Jeju Island. Features a volcanic Hallasan commanding the island from the center, a 224-kilometer semi-tropical forested national park, a wild coastline dotted with waterfalls and the longest lava tube in the world.
- Tea or coffee?
Was a coffee addict. Use to have 2-4 cups a day! But had to stop for a bit. Occasionally (like once a month) stop by starbucks for a caramel macchiato. Best tea option for me would be honey and chamomile. My solution for sleepless nights.
- Which celebrity would you like to spend an entire day with, and what would you be doing?
If Aaliyah were still alive, I would like to spend the entire day with her. I was just little grade schooler back then. I love her music, her fashion and just her voice! I am kid of the 90’s and this was my jam! I would just ask her about how she got that angelic voice and what inspired her to make such great hits of all time! Fan girl mode. Maybe even go shopping!
Okay, now for my nominees! I hope you guys participate, But this is not in any way obligatory.
I nominate the following:
Questions for my nominations:
- If your were to choose one: Makeup, Skincare or Fashion? And why?
- What 2017 skincare trend would you like to try?
- If you had to live in a place for the rest of your life, where would it be?
- If you won the lottery, what would you first do with it?
- What Game of Thrones character do you want to live? For the remaining head of thrones. (If you watch the series if not, What is your favorite show?).
I hope you guys enjoyed today’s post. I had fun making it. I really hope I could tag a lot more. I’d love to visit all of your pages of sites. Just leave a link on the comment section below.
The opinions expressed here are mine and not those of any advertiser, company, affiliate or group. This post is not sponsored. If you have a product in mind for us to try, Send us an email! This blog is not intended to speak in behalf of experts or professionals in skincare, makeup or anything you guys might think of related to our posts. Please note that the items reviewed may and may not work for you. Thanks for stopping by! Until the next post! XOXO
SUBSCRIBE to our mailing list for FREE!
Until the next post! Thanks for stopping by!
🍍Let’s be social🍍