My June Ipsy Glam Bag came just yesterday! I was so excited to share this with you I just had to make a blog about it!
Michelle Phan has inspired countless women around the world through her beauty video tutorials on YouTube. Every day, the question Michelle gets asked the most is: “What are the right products for me?”
With infinite beauty product combinations in the marketplace, choosing the best items for your needs can be a challenge! That was why Michelle created ipsy. Michelle and her team of stylists have selected products they love, for you to try.
Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.
So go ahead, take the beauty quiz, get your first Glam Bag, watch the videos, and create your own!
To subscribe click here
Ipsy provides a series of questions about your skintone, what products you want and brands you prefer. In that way, the glambag would be customized according to your answers. I mainly wanted makeup and face masks, hence what I got in my bag. Ipsy does provide sneak peeks of monthly products, so if you wanna give it a try visit Ipsy.com
Wanna know what I got this month of #June?
Let’s keep scrolling shall we? =)
The Glambag came in a red lips design. The material was made out of canvas, and an Ipsy logo was on the zipper of the bag.
I love this design! I can use this everyday as my make up bag or to place in any of my essentials when I don’t feel like holding my purse.
Added perks of becoming a subscriber at Ipsy. They encourage subscribers like me to rate every product received to better customize next month’s glambag.
In every Ipsyglambag, you’ll get 5 items.
- Nyx Whipped Whipped Lip & Cheek Soufflé. It may be used as a cheek blush and lipstick. (priced at $6) * not an expert in applying lipstick *
- Two Bio republic masks,just in time for this summer.
- An Skone Insanely Intense Tattooed Liner. It had a felt tip pen with a precise tip. It did smudge and was not waterproof but hey, I can deal with this =). (priced at $15)
- Balm Springs Blush in a sample size. It had a muted peachy tone with no shimmer. Great to add color to my cheeks.
- City Color Shimmer Eyeshadows in Cheers to Life. It’s an eyeshadow with heavy metallic finish. (priced at $4)
All these for just $10 a month!
Let me know in the comments below, what items have you received in your glam bags. Thanks for stopping by!
This is not a sponsored post. All of which are my unfiltered and unbiased opinions. For business inquires, email us email@example.com.
Let’s be social
© Eye See Something 2017 All Rights Reserved